|Erin Ptah (ptahrrific) wrote,|
@ 2012-05-29 07:07 pm UTC
|Entry tags:||genre: drama, pairing: homura/madoka, pairing: madoka/sayaka, series: puella magi madoka☆magica, story: persephone's waltz|
Series: Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Characters/Pairings: MadoHomu, MadoSaya; Madoka, Homura, Sayaka, Hitomi, Kyuubei, Walpurgisnacht, (skip) Tomohisa, Junko, Kyousuke, Kyoko, Kriemhild Gretchen, Homulilly, Oktavia von Seckendorff, Albertine
Rating: Through R
Warnings: Kidnapping, Stockholm syndrome, graphic depictions of violence, language, self-harm/suicide references, teenage sexuality, mortal peril, character death. Spoilers for the whole series.
Disclaimer: MadoMagi isn't mine. Sad but true.
The more times she fails to save Madoka, the more desperate Homura gets...until kidnapping her and locking her in a basement until Walpurgisnacht is over stops sounding like such a crazy idea.
Parts of this fill my hc_bingo round 3 card, prompt "sacrifice," and my longfic_bingo card, prompt "grief." Has a mirror on the AO3.
1) This is a joke, right?
2) I'm not taking anything from her.
3) If I write Mama a letter....
4) She's a puella magi, just as I am.
5) Can't you just tell me?
6) You said you'd be here. You promised!
7) You can't forget that that's wrong!
8) Kyuubei says she's 'anomalous'...whatever that means.
9) All that matters is to keep moving.
10) Akemi's weak point is you.
11) I bet you think that's really wonderful!
12) I think I met one in a dream, or something.
13) Can you make it?
14) You must be new at this.
15) Don't you go worrying about storms!
16) I believe it's the right thing to do.
17) There's nobody else.
18) The time I try to keep her closest...
19) Just another form of insanity
20) I'm right here. [the